Before installing the software ensure that your hardware meets the minimum system requirements of:
Operating systems supported:
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 11
Install with Administrative user rights Software works on 32-Bit and 64-Bit editions of Microsoft Windows OS above. OS must have all the latest Microsoft Updates installed.
Andica Software on Windows 8 and Windows 8.1:
Microsoft Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (Install with Administrative user rights. Excluding Windows 8 and 8.1 RT tablet edition) – As Microsoft has stopped supporting both these OS, Windows 8 since 12 January 2016 and Windows 8.1 since
10 January 2023, we have also stopped supporting this OS. Customers using these OS must have .NET Framework 4.5 and .NET Framework 4.8 and must enable Transport Layer Security TLS 1.2.
Microsoft Windows 7 Install with Administrative user rights – As Microsoft has stopped supporting this OS since 14 January 2020, we have also stopped supporting this OS. Customers using this OS must have .NET Framework 4.5 or and .NET Framework 4.8 and must enable Transport Layer Security TLS 1.2.
Refer to FAQ and Support Portal for further details. Details for deprecation of older TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 can also be found online.
Minimum hardware specifications:
- A PC with at least 2 GHz speed processor
- Minimum 2 GB of RAM (memory) for Andica software
- Hard disk drive with at least 200MB of free disk space for Andica Self Assessment Software and data files.
- A CD-ROM drive (only required for software purchased on CD. This is not necessary for software purchased as download).
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024x768 or higher.
Windows Display default text size of 100% or DPI settings of Normal Size 96 DPI. Screen resolution and text settings will ensure the software user interface is displayed
correctly. Screen resolution and Display settings can be modified in Windows Control Panel.
- An unrestricted broadband internet connection is required for product licensing and submission of returns online.
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher or other compatible browser.
A small number of anti-virus software may need to be configured to exclude Andica data files from its scanning routines to optimise performance of the software. Details provided in FAQ web pages.
Note: Andica Software is not supported for installation directly onto Linux, Apple Mac or any other OS not listed above in the 'Operating systems supported' list.
We are aware of some of our customers using Andica software on Windows Emulation on Apple Mac.
Since we do not test our products on Windows Emulation on Apple Mac or Apple Boot Camp, we cannot provide any technical support on installation.