SA801 Partnership UK Property

A Partnership should complete SA801 Partnership UK Property form if has received any rental income and other receipts from land and property in the UK, or, chargeable premiums arising from leases of land in the UK, or, holiday lettings in the UK, or, a reverse premium. The Partnership UK Property apply both to rental businesses with numerous properties and to partnerships with one property to rent.

Partnership UK Property SA801 forms can be activated within the software if you have ticked the 'Yes' box in the appropriate question. Notes on SA801 Partnership UK Property provide further information in assisting you with the completion of UK Property income form. Income from overseas land or property should not be included within these forms, use the SA802 Partnership Foreign form to complete details of income from overseas land and property.

Andica SA800 Partnership Software provides features for completion of UK Property form along with all other supplementary forms.